Fifth edition of newsletter Kosovos New Diplomat published
This number includes important topics, events and developments in the foreign policy of Kosovo and reflects the positions of the carriers of Kosovos diplomacy as well as ambassadors and various world personalities on Kosovo.
In the new edition of Kosovos New Diplomat you may read:
- An article on the end of supervised independence of Kosovo;
- Five questions for the Italian Ambassador to Kosovo, Michael L. Giffoni;
- A text on the launching of the Strategy of Digital Diplomacy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kosovo;
- Report from the city of Prizren
- Interview with Charlotte Keenan, Chief Executive Officer of the Foundation of the former British Prime Minister Tony Blair;
- Various news on developments and activities of Kosovos diplomacy as well as other presentations in the area of economy and culture in Kosovo;
Bi-weekly newsletter Kosovo's New Diplomat is a new regular channel of communication between the MFA and foreign citizens contacting embassies and consulates of the Republic of Kosovo as well as Ministry guests.
Newsletter is published in English language only, in eight pages initially, and may be read in three formats: printed leaflet, PDF format and in the MFA website.
Kosovo's New Diplomat was initiated as part of the British Council project KS TALKS EU, supported by MFA and the Embassy of Great Britain.