• Develops and supervises the implementation of standard policies and procedures regarding the provision of consular services in coordination with Diplomatic and Consular Missions of the Republic of Kosovo.
• Determines department objectives in compliance with the institution strategy and objectives and designs detailed annual work plans in order to achieve these objectives.
• Administers the system for activities with other responsible institutions in the field of documentation, migration, repatriation, as well as for foreign nationals who want to enter in Kosovo, as well as processes and supervises the visa system for foreign nationals who want to enter in Kosovo.
• Provides services for legalization of documents, issues Apostille certificates, official and diplomatic passports, verbal notes to facilitate obtaining visa, as well as provides information concerning issues related to consular services.
Department of Consular Affairs is composed of three Divisions:
1. Division for Consular Policies,
2. Division for Visa, and
3. Division for Consular Affairs
Opening hours for the receipt of documents for Apostille and Legalization Stamp:
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 11:00 / 13:30 – 15:00
Friday – We do not receive documents
Opening hours for withdrawal of documents:
Monday – Friday 11:00 – 12:00 (for Legalization Stamp)
Monday – Friday 15:00 – 16:00 (for Apostille Stamp)
Tel. ext. 038/200- 77-046
Mobil +377 (0) 44/897- 897