The sixth issue of Kosovos New Diplomat is published
This issue addresses important topics, events and developments in Kosovos foreign policy, and it presents the activities and positions of Kosovar diplomatic stakeholders, ambassadors and various global personalities, with regard to Kosovo.
This 16 page issue of Kosovos New Diplomat, is a special edition covering two important events in September and October in Kosovo, the conclusion of the international supervision of independence of Kosovo as well as the International Womens Summit titled: Partnership for change Empowering women.
In addition, within this issue you can read:
- Five questions for the Turkish Ambassador in Kosovo, Songül Ozan, titled Kosovo always has a special place in the hearts of the Turkish people.
- A mini-interview with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kosovo, Enver Hoxhaj: A year of Kosovos public diplomacy.
- An article by Dimitar Bechev, head of the Office in Sofia of the European Council on Foreign Relations: The EU, and the future of the Balkans and Kosovo.
- A presentation on the National Branding Strategy and Kosovos Public Diplomacy.
- Various news items about developments and activities in Kosovar diplomacy, as well as other presentations regarding Kosovos economy and culture.
The bimonthly bulletin Kosovo's New Diplomat is a new channel of regular communication between the MFA and foreign citizens who contact embassies and consulates of the Republic of Kosovo, as well as Ministry guests.
The Bulletin is published only in English, on 8 pages initially, and is presented in three formats, as a printed newsletter, as a PDF file and on the MFA website.
Kosovo's New Diplomat began as part of the KS TALKS EU British Council project, supported by the MFA and British Embassy.