Third edition of Kosovos New Diplomat available
This edition talks about various topics, evens and important developments in the foreign policy of Kosovo and it also reflects on the positions of the leaders of Kosovar diplomacy and of global rank ambassadors and personalities regarding Kosovo.
In this edition of Kosovos New Diplomat you can read:
- Kosovo enters multilateral relations stage
- Agreement reached. Serbia continues boycotting meetings.
- Five questions for Ambassador Ernst Reichel: Germany and Kosovo have always been particularly close,
- External view, The Brussels Agreement, a necessary concession in strengthening the independence, by Jean dAspremont.
- An article by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Petrit Selimi and Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ibrahim Gashi on the recent agreements reached in Brussels, respectively the establishment of Kosovos Academy of Diplomacy.
- A column by Yonatan Touval published in the Israeli prestigious newspaper Haaretz titles Time to Recognize Kosovo,
- A report from the village of Restelica, Dragash,
- Miscellaneous news on the developments and activities of the Kosovar diplomacy and other presentations from Kosovos economic and cultural arena.
The newsletter Kosovos New Diplomat published every two months is a new channel of regular communication between MFA and the foreign citizens who contact the embassies and the consulates of the Republic of Kosovo as well as for the guests of the Ministry.
This newsletter is published in English language only, initially in eight pages, and is present in three formats, as a printed booklet, in PDF format and also at the MFA website.
Kosovos New Diplomat was initially initiated as a part of British Councils KS TALKS EU project, supported by the MFA and the Embassy of the United Kingdom.