Second print of the Kosovos New Diplomat released
This edition speaks of topics, important events and developments in the foreign Kosovar politics and also reflects the positions of those in charge of the Kosovar diplomacy and of ambassadors and various world personalities about Kosovo.
In this edition of Kosovos New Diplomat you can read:
- The EU launches the visa dialogue with Kosovo
- A word from Minister Enver Hoxhaj: Year 2011 in review,
- Five questions for Ambassador Ian cliff: The United Kingdom is one of the most powerful supporters of Kosovo,
- Excerpts from the memoirs of the historical former President of the Czech Republic, Vaclav Havel: Why I supported Kosovos liberation,
- A column of Deputy Foreign Minister, Petrit Selimi: Kosovos foreign service growing and advancing,
- Various news on the developments and the activities in Kosovar diplomacy, as well as other presentations from the fields of economy and culture in Kosovo
The bi-monthly bulletin Kosovos New Diplomat is a new regular communication channel between the MFA and the foreign citizens seeking to contact embassies and consulates of the Republic of Kosovo, as well as for the guests of the Ministry.
The bulletin is published only in English language, initially with eight pages, and is present in three formats: a printed leaflet, PDF format and available on the MFA website.
Kosovo's New Diplomat initially started off as a part of British Council project KS TALKS EU, supported by the MFA and the Embassy of the United Kingdom.