Qendrat Kulturore të Kosovës për Mërgatën
Kosovo Cultural Centre for the Diaspora is planned to be established in locations of interest for the Diaspora and the Republic of Kosovo, with the aim of organizing, communicating, linking, educating, teaching, protecting and cultivating the cultural identity of the Diaspora of the Republic of Kosovo.
The legal responsibilities of the KCCD are:
- To promote general knowledge about Kosovo;
- To encourage and develop knowledge about Kosovos language, culture and cultural heritage, as defined by the law and other subsidiary laws;
- To encourage scientific, technical, technological, sports and economic cooperation between Kosovo and other countries;
- KCCD will provide information and advice on investing in Kosovo, tax relief, educational and cultural organization, meetings with compatriots and Kosovos leadership structures and the respective states where they live, and through the Diaspora supporting communication with political structures of these respective countries for Kosovos democratic and economic development and public awareness campaigns about Kosovo in host countries;
- KCCD will support and organize young people and Diaspora groups of different ages, cultural, educational and sporting activities, and the manner and form of regular and comprehensive information;
- With its plan and program KCCD will encourage capital investment in their country of origin;
- To promote progress in teaching and education deriving from this law.
- To implement duties assigned by the Prime Minister.