Agjencia për Mërgatë
Kosovo Diaspora Agency, according to the law this is the responsible government body for Diaspora members, which exercises and implements the authority and responsibilities defined by the law. The Kosovo Diaspora Agency is founded as an Executive Agency, which is part of the office of the Prime Minister.
And it has the following responsibilities:
- To implement the disposition of this law and other approved subsidiary laws;
- To draft and propose policies for promoting the values of the Diaspora and to oversee their implementation;
- To coordinate the implementation of agreements with the Kosovo Cultural Centre for the Diaspora;
- To coordinate work in preparing the Diaspora Strategic Plan and to monitor its implementation;
- To cooperate with state and municipal level institutions and with civil society to improve the position of the Diaspora of the Republic of Kosovo;
- To improve the position of the Diaspora it will cooperate with other institutions of other states with the approval of the Government of the Republic of Kosovo.
- To work and assist in raising the general awareness of the Diaspora of the Republic of Kosovo;
- To help in promoting the cultural, linguistic and educational identity of the Republic of Kosovo in the various states where the Diaspora lives;
- To coordinate and cooperate with the Kosovo Cultural Centre for the Diaspora in preparing reports for the Government about the situation of the Diaspora;
- To report each year to the Government about the Agencys work.